Idea competition for the new KY T-shirt
Have you ever thought that the I<3KY t-shirt has seen better days? Have you ever even worn one? Now it’s time to change that as the next KY Product is a new KY t-shirt – and YOU get to design it!
So let your creativity flow and design the next hit product, that in your opinion best represents KY, its brand and its members. The style is free! This is not about the prettiest picture but about the best idea. So you can submit a sketch, a finished design or just describe your idea in text!
The jury will choose the five best ideas for our AD to visualize and then you, our members, get to vote for the best one. The winner idea will go into production and will be sold in our office already next year!
Participate by sending your idea or sketch through this form latest on 4th of November, 2018. The voting will take place on KY Today Facebook group during 12.-18.11.2018. The winner will be contacted personally after that.
The winner will receive a super gift card (SuperLahjakortti) worth 100€ that can be used in over a 100 shops and services. In addition the winner gets the final T-shirt in his/her chosen size. He/she can also participate in the process of developing the final product if interested.
Also the other four finalists will receive the new KY T-shirt in their chosen size.
- To participate in this competition you must be a member of KY.
- You can participate in the competition with more than one idea.
- You can participate with a finalized design, a sketch or just a description of your idea.
- The idea or design must somehow be related to KY and follow the visual guidelines of KY (provided below). You may use KY’s logo and emblem in your design (provided below).
- You must own the rights of the designs you submit. Plagiarism is not accepted.
- By participating in this competition, you agree to give all rights of the idea or design to KY.
- KY reserves the right to modify the winner idea out of printing related reasons and combine several ideas together.
- KY reserves the right to use the ideas and designs on kyweb.fi, KY’s social media and in other marketing materials.
- The competition participants’ personal data will be handled with care and only the judges of the competition have access to it. Data won’t be handed over to third parties in any circumstances. Personal data is used only for contacting the winner and other finalists in order to deliver the prizes. All finalists will be kept anonymous by KY during the competition and voting.
- The judges of the competition are Elettra Virtanen (Member of KY Board in charge of communications and brand), Nina Pitkänen (KY’s PR and Press Officer) and Annukka Laine (KY’s Art Director).
- The competition time is 15.10.-4.11.2018. The voting time is 12.-18.11.2018.
Participating in this contest requires accepting these rules.
Organizer: Aalto University Business Students (KY), Konemiehentie 4, 02150 Espoo
For more information contact Elettra Virtanen (Member of KY Board in charge of communications and brand), firstname.lastname@example.org.